Sunday, January 30, 2011

2011 Chinese New Year of the Metal Rabbit.....starting Feb. 3rd

The Metal Rabbit is more tenacious and has more inner strength than the other element Rabbits.  The last Chinese New Year of the Metal Rabbit was Feb. 6th, 1951, which was the year I was born!  Which was quite some time ago.  So,  I see this as a great chance for huge "positive" changes.  Often, as you know,  the world and most of us humans end up growing by the most difficult lessons and experiences in our lives and throughout the world in history.  It does seem to take those HUGE lessons to be repeated to us and (in the world)  over and over again...until finally we begin to grow and often seem to have a "rebirth" of understanding through these  ongoing "wake up" calls.   So even though some do not feel that way about the world and life in general,  I often do look at the most difficult times and those "HUGE" lessons as rare gifts that  have been given to us. We may not look at it that way in the "moment of the lessons" but only afterwards as time goes on.

What to Expect for the 2011 Year of the Metal Rabbit.

Rabbits like Peace and aren't aggressors, so the year 2011 should bring a reduction in the violence around the world.  Hang on because the Chinese New Year of the Metal Rabbit will not begin until the second new moon of the New year,  which is on February 3rd!   The Metal Rabbit Chinese New Year will end on Jan. 22nd 2011.  So don't give up hope yet!  Many of the restrictions of the past few years will be lifted.  2011 should be a much more calm and even-keel year.


Each Chinese new year animal will be affected differently.  Those who've stood on the sidelines will  join in "Projects" or causes.  Friendliness and a general feeling of "Peace" will replace anger and fear.   Conflicts normally resolved by violence will be resolved by discussions.   This is a long time coming but is the prediction for the Chinese New Year of the Rabbit.


Family values and social graces will return to the social forefront and you'll value family and friends more than you have in the past. 


The five element states that metal destroys wood.   For the year 2011,  that means the metal year will weaken the wood element.   Other elements will benefit from the metal year.  For example ,  if you are a water rabbit with a weak water element , 2011 will be a great year for you.  The metal will draw more water to you to strengthen you.


Hippity hop onwards!...:o)


Love and Blessings to all,


Rhiannon

3 comments:

Lydia said...

Fascinating, Rhi! I absolutely did not know there were different kinds of rabbit elements in various rabbit years. How interesting to learn that the last metal rabbit year was 1951, the year I was born also...but I am a tiger.

So, to you my dear friend, I wish a Happy New Year and may it truly be happily memorable for you.

This new blog is great. :)

Kylita said...

Happy Metal Rabbit, Rhi!! I seem to have neglected my blog and doing more on my facebook page. I had fun finding Rabbit Yr pics to post, and one I really loved was a rabbit in armor with a long carrot for a jousting stick ;oD I've told Jeff I am now Full Metal Rabbit! Just wanted to stop by so you'll know I'm still hanging around now and then xoxo

goatman said...

I am waiting for the Year of the Duck, if there is such a thing.

I am not sure a metal rabbit could evade the dog as do the ordinary skin-type creatures.

Be sure to file a Schedule M with your taxes. Worth $400 under most circumstances. Its part of Obamas stimulus money to us lowly citizens.